Location + Itinerary
Egypt is the 29th biggest country in the world, covering a total area of 1,002,450 sq. km. It is located in the northeast corner of the African continent, on the Mediterranean Sea, at a crossroad between Africa, Asia and Europe. It is bordered to the east by the Red Sea, Palestine and Israel to the north-east, Libya to the west, and Sudan to the south.
The stunning, colossal monuments of Ancient Egypt never fail to astonish. The heat, sight and the light of the desert invigorate. The cool, turquoise waters rejuvenate. A romantic cruise along the world’s longest river dazzles the senses. A first class getaway resort in the Red Sea Riviera is pure escapism. No place has the magic, mystery and pleasures of Egypt.
Venture deep into the desert; safaris to Western Desert oases, the stunning Great Sand Sea desert and the Sinai desert are engrossing adventures. Rev your engine, quad biking in the Eastern Desert is a rush. Hiking the mountains of the Sinai is a gripping experience. Camping in the White Desert is surreal. Discover the unexpected; diving from the coasts of Egypt constantly unravels underwater treasures and an abundance of undersea life. You can choose to go for German submarine and Napoleonic era warship wreck dives, coral reef diving in the Red Sea or explore underwater ruins in the Mediterranean that date back from the golden age of the pharaohs up to the reign of Cleopatra. If you don’t care to dive but would still love to get wet, harness the wind! Kite surfing in Safaga is adrenaline packed fun.
- Day 1 - Depart from the UK and fly to Cairo, Egypt.
- Day 2 - After a relaxing morning we will take a trip to the impressive Pyramids of Giza. This is on the west of Cairo and while you’re there you will have the opportunity to take a camel ride and get plenty of photos. Once back at the hotel you can cool down by the pool and enjoy its gardens.
- Day 3 - There is an early start on Day 3 to transfer to Sinai Peninsula. The journey will take around five and a half hours, but once we have arrived you get to quad bike into the desert.
- Day 4 - Day 4 is spent exploring the Red Sea and all it has to offer. You will get to snorkel near Taba where you will experience clear water, coral and colourful fish.
- Day 5 - In the morning we will travel by 4WD vehicles into the middle of the Sinai Desert. Here you will get to walk with an opportunity to cimb on to the White Canyon and the Coloured Canyon.
- Day 6 - The morning will be relaxing, consiting of swimming in the Red Sea then later making your way to the foot of Mt. Sinai.
- Day 7 - There is an early start (1:30am) to climb Mt. Sinai, 2285m. The summit is conquered by climbing 3750 steps which are cut into the rocks. You will reach the summit at sunrise and have a view over the barren mountain range. Once decended we will transfer back to Cairo stopping at a Monastery on the way.
- Day 8 - Return back to the UK.
What are you waiting for? Get started here...
Download Trip Guide
Simply fill in your first name and email in the boxes below and we will send you your FREE Destination Guide to Egypt