What about safety?
We understand that as a teacher or parent, the biggest question of all about agreeing to send your child away is:
Will they be safe?
Safety is our primary concern with everything we do, whether it is four weeks trekking in Nepal, or a day’s expedition training in the school grounds.
- We regularly visit our destinations to plan assess and reassess our groups’ expeditions.
- Our leaders carry out daily risk assessments.
- All our UK-based activities are licensed by the Adventure Activities Licensing Scheme (AALS)
- Leaders are hand-picked by us
- Leaders are chosen with group dynamics in mind
- All leaders are qualified to National Governing Body Standards
- All leaders have an expedition First Aid Qualification
- All leaders are enhanced DBS checked
- We only use the latest communication equipment
- We run a 24-hour operations centre for all our trips, whether in the UK or overseas.
- Worldwide medical assistance is available to our leaders.
- Comprehensive insurance policies are in place.
- Social media is constantly updated to all the school, parents and supporters to see how our groups are getting on.
Remember, if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – call us on 01769 309000 or send us an email.